Friday, June 24, 2011

Mystery!

Recently I have woken up a few mornings to our guest bedroom looking like it had been slept in.  I asked Chad if he had been in there but he said he hadn't.  Yet the bed was unmade, who could it be?
One day this week, Summer and I were sitting in the playroom to read a book and I heard some rustling in Summer's playhouse...Sissy, is that you?
Sure enough I peeked through the playhouse window and there was Sissy taking a nap inside.  Mystery solved, it was Sissy who has also making herself oh-so-comfortable in the guest bed at night.  If only my Flip had night vision I would video it and send it to America's Funniest Videos.
We ventured downtown this week for a luncheon with an old co-worker.  Summer had to stop and climb up on this bench.
Of course, this is the chair you sit in when the trash men come and it is raining outside. 
Hopefully I will be an aunt by my next post!  Waiting for baby Brody to make his grand entrance!

4 comments:

MIMI said...

Sissy is smarter than the average DOG. I'm looking so forward to that BRODY JACOB SAVAGE!!! And tomorrow his GIGI will have a birthday--wouldn't that be SPECIAL!!

the crazy armstrongs said...

you will have a new 2nd cousin too :)maybe we could have them the same day? So my mom the other day said I have the perfect name for Sunshine ....SUMMER, I laugh and that is Chad's daughter name and she said ahhh I have always loved that name. Hope you guys are doing well! Summer is just precious love following your blog.

Doug said...

Got my new screensaver picture now. The one at the top of the blog - Summer w the lollipop.
Thanks!

Leslie said...

Jan, you are looking great! Summer is getting soo big! Love that she is entertained by the trashmen