Monday, December 10, 2012

Santa Came Early

Well, Summer wrote Santa Claus a letter asking him to come visit us and bring a few presents while Papa and Mammy were visiting this past weekend and sure enough he did just that!
Summer was so excited.  When she went to open each gift however she did so VERY carefully to save the tape...she said that her teacher, Ms. Debbie, was out of tape and she needed to save this for her.  So thoughtful! 
Oh wow, Mammy, Summer and Papa posing in front of Summer's new kitchen. I see lots of cooking in her future.
I was surprised to see how much excitement Zane showed over his new riding toy! This boy is going to have fun. Maybe he is just so thrilled to see that not all toys are made pink. 
On a sidenote: Summer looked at my toes, which were painted by moi about, ohh 2+ months ago and as you can tell they are desperate looking...and she said to me "pretty toes Mommy!"  I wish I could see life through the eyes of a 3 year old.

No comments: