Friday, August 12, 2011

Guess What?

Last week, the day before we left to go to Alabama to see cousin Brody for the first time, I found out I am PREGNANT!  I told Summer that everyone was going to love her shirt.  And they did!
 Baby Brody couldn't be cuter or a more easy baby.  He just slept in my arms.
 Summer loved swimming in Grammy and Papa's pool, as did the rest of us.
She even put on goggles and I dunked her under water to let her see...then I realized I was holding my child under water!!! Whoops, she was ok though.  She went down the water slide about 30 times and absolutely loved it.
Summer posing with cousin Brody and Grammy.  I asked her if she would share her toys with Brody and she immediately started pulling all of them out...I meant in the years to come.
 We celebrated Chad's birthday at our favorite BBQ spot, Jim 'n Nick's. 
 Summer getting some sweet lovin' from Bubba and Jen.

5 comments:

Anna & Greg said...

Wow - that's awesome! Congratulations! I'm still home on maternity leave, so let's get together for lunch soon!

Anna

Mimi said...

We are so Blessed!

the crazy armstrongs said...

YAY!!! so excited for you all!!! congrats ... summer is going to be the best big sister. love ya

Maggie Pelton said...

Congrats Jana!!! SO exciting. I love Summer's dress in the header pic, too.

Rachel said...

Hoooorraaay! Another Martin baby! We're so excited for you, Chad and Summer. Take good care of yourself and know that we're thinking about you! XOXO